Some good news from a handful of current and former conversation partners in my philosophy practice:
- One is leaving behind professional work to start an organic farm in the country.
- Another is, after a long hiatus, completing a master’s thesis on sustainability.
- Another is launching an artist retreat and craftsmanship school in 2014.
- Another has rented a beautiful farm in hopes of providing artists and creative individuals with a ‘place to call home.’
- Another has quit her corporate job to open up a body awareness practice.
We praise some persons for their virtues (such as courage), we wish some persons good fortune (in the face of uncertainty), and we congratulate others for their successes. In some cases, we praise, wish well, and congratulate the same. I do all three for those above.